We are always seeking high performing individuals to join our growing team of professionals. UnisLink hires across the functions of sales, software development and project management. As an organization, we nurture the best practices in employee retention and growth to provide a motivating and challenging environment for every employee. For more information on current openings, contact us.
Professionally managed, high quality, integrated Medical billing, EHR and Analytics company in North Phoenix – Loop 101 & 19th Ave, looking for Administrative Assistant.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including Paid time off (PTO), Health insurance, Vision, Supplemental life, AD&D, STD and LTD options, in addition to company paid training and certification programs designed to attract and retain the best talent. We have a professional yet friendly work culture where motivated individuals can expect to build long term careers.
- Support managing partners with administrative tasks
- Enter bookkeeping transactions in QuickBooks
- Scan in paper documents and organize electronic files
- Online deposits, credit card processing, tax filing, and record keeping
- Follow up with team members on deliverables
- Prepare scheduled reports for internal management and external client consumption
- Place orders with vendors and follow-up on status
- Generate invoices and follow-up with account managers for client payments
- Maintain confidential files concerning corporate and HR matters
- Manage office supplies, mail and phones
- Experience with QuickBooks and MS Excel is essential
- Experience with MS PowerPoint/ MS Word is a plus
- Highly organized individual with excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable ethical standards and integrity
- Education – At least a 2 year associates degree
- Minimum 3 years work experience in an office setting
- Administrative experience with a fortune 1000 company desirable but not essential
Detailed background check and reference checks are necessary prior to final offer. This opportunity can offer many different options for growth to the right candidate.
Compensation: Depending upon experience
Medical Billing – AR and Account Manager
Professionally managed, high quality, integrated Medical billing, EHR and Analytics company in North Phoenix – Loop 101 & 19th Ave, looking for Experienced Medical Billing and Account Receivables (AR) Management Professionals. Our strategy of combining technology and advanced analysis with traditional billing processes is helping us provide vastly superior value to our clients, enabling our company to grow rapidly.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including Paid Time Off (PTO), Health Insurance, Vision, Supplemental Life, AD&D, STD and LTD options, in addition to company paid training and certification programs designed to attract and retain the best talent. We have a professional yet friendly work culture where motivated individuals can expect to build long term careers.
At least 5 years experience in handling a combination of Medical Billing responsibilities including coding, charge entry, payment posting and Account Receivables management including dealing with Medicare, AHCCCS plans, commercial plans and patients.
Excellent verbal and written communication and proven ability to offer superior customer service
Proven ability to stay very organized, be disciplined, pay attention to detail and work well with team members
Please provide details of your Medical Billing experience, any other customer service experience, education, relevant certifications, specialties handled and software packages worked on. Please email resume with cover letter and salary expectations.
Background check and drug testing will be required prior to hire.