GET MUCH MORE THAN COST SAVINGS WITH HEALTHCARE BPO
Today’s healthcare organizations are faced with unprecedented challenges, diminished bottom lines and spiraling costs. Running your business is more complicated than ever before. The administration of your healthcare organization is not only time consuming, its layers of complexity mean physicians and staff are buried in paperwork, compliance and ever-evolving mandates and reporting requirements.
That means less time for quality patient care, and often times, missed opportunities for adding efficiency and improving revenue cycle management that can have a dramatic impact on your bottom line. As a trusted provider, UnisLink can help relieve the burden on your back office, freeing your organization to focus on its core mission and growing your business.
TODAY’S BPO IS AN EVOLVED, ESSENTIAL TOOL IN HEALTHCARE
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and utilization of offshore resources have evolved to become essential tools deployed by most leading companies as they seek to remain competitive. While some sectors such as financial services and manufacturing were early adopters of offshore outsourcing, the healthcare sector is rapidly expanding its usage of offshore resources.
UnisLink provides an experienced team that understands your day-to-day challenges and can help you improve your productivity and profitability through strong compliance programs, finance and revenue cycle management programs, resulting in improved operational performance and lower costs.
Many back-office functions in the healthcare sector are a perfect fit for outsourcing because these functions are process driven, dependent on educated and skilled staff, and can be effectively managed with carefully defined metrics.
SOME FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE BEING SUCCESSFULLY OUTSOURCED INCLUDE:
- Revenue cycle management services
- AR follow-up
- Clinical data abstraction services
- Analytics and reporting
BENEFITS OF BPO GO BEYOND COST SAVINGS
Mature users of outsourcing services recognize that cost savings are only one of many benefits available to healthcare organizations from a prudent and well-planned deployment of outsourcing services. Other benefits include:
- Gaining operational flexibility
- Establishing documented and structured processes
- Leveraging process automation
- Ability to scale up or down based on changing business volumes
- Defining process metrics
- Utilizing reports and dashboards for effective management
UNISLINK BPO EXPERTISE
UnisLink brings clients more than 50 years of healthcare and BPO expertise to help leading firms accomplish their business goals with a range of outsourcing options:
- Full service outsourcing – We take complete ownership for process outcomes and control all aspects of the outsourced operation including infrastructure, staffing, processes, automation, reporting and ongoing improvement.
- Assistance with creation of captive center – We help clients establish their own captive offshore operations center by leveraging our expertise in best practices, process and resourcing.
- Hybrid models – We have deployed a number of different hybrid models including “Build-Operate-Transfer” to accommodate more complex needs.
- Experienced management and staff
- On-shore/off-shore model
- Limit bottlenecks
- Quality control
- Continuous feedback
- Latest technology for optimal performance
- Enhanced reporting and analytics